Effective Date: January 4, 2011
Bundle Corporation ("Bundle", "us" or "we") is dedicated to maintaining your trust and confidence in the protection of the personal information that you disclose through Bundle.com (the "Website"). Safeguarding this information is Bundle's utmost priority, a non-negotiable promise from us to you. This disclosure is intended to explain how your personally identifiable information may be collected, handled and disclosed.
What information do we collect and track?
We may request personal information, such as e-mail address, when you sign up for services on our website, upload information, post content, register for a product or service, enter a contest or game, download information, answer a survey, correspond with us, correspond with others or engage in certain other activities on or through our Website. The types of information we collect may vary depending on the nature of the activity in which you are engaged. The information you store with us relating to your financial accounts, including the account numbers, balances, types of transactions, average balances and reward status, are your private and personal information. You make the decision whether to proceed with any activity that requests personal information. If you do not wish to provide the requested information, however, you may not be able to complete the transaction or activity.
The only other information we automatically collect is information related to the use of our Websites, such as:
- General information when you log in: Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" or "yourschool.edu"); Internet Protocol (IP) address; operating system; the browser used to access our Website; files downloaded; the date and time you access our site; the pages that you visited; and the responses to any surveys that you complete.
- Referral and statistical information where we have links or ad banners. Such data may include aggregate data such as the number of click-throughs that occurred. It may also include specific data, such as whether you are a repeat visitor; whether you viewed or clicked on an ad banner and used our site, and the identity of the site which you linked to from Bundle.com or from which you were linked to Bundle.com. We do not use such data to identify you personally.
- Some of our pages use a feature of your browser called a "cookie" and tracking technology called "pixel beacons." Cookies, and pixel beacons by themselves, are not able to extract any personal information from you. This cookie and pixel beacons automatically identify your computer - but not you - to our servers when you visit our site and refer your browser to obtain content from another server, including our dedicated ad server. Unless you specifically tell us, we will never know who you are, even though we may assign your computer a cookie or a pixel beacon. Also, our web sites can only read cookies created by and set pixel beacons from our web sites and servers. Cookies allow us to personalize our site for you and to provide you with information that fits your needs and desires. You may decline a cookie by modifying the appropriate settings in your browser; however, please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from taking advantage of certain features on our Website.Some of our pages use a feature of your browser called a "cookie" and tracking technology called "pixel beacons." Cookies, and pixel beacons by themselves, are not able to extract any personal information from you. This cookie and pixel beacons automatically identify your computer - but not you - to our servers when you visit our site and refer your browser to obtain content from another server, including our dedicated ad server. Unless you specifically tell us, we will never know who you are, even though we may assign your computer a cookie or a pixel beacon. Also, our web sites can only read cookies created by and set pixel beacons from our web sites and servers. Cookies allow us to personalize our site for you and to provide you with information that fits your needs and desires. You may decline a cookie by modifying the appropriate settings in your browser; however, please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from taking advantage of certain features on our Website.
- If you allow us access to an account that you have with a third party (such as another service provider, financial institution, or other similar third party), we may ask you to allow us to access your information from that third party (such as your name, your picture, your financial information, your account balances, your purchase history, or other personally identifiable information that you may have stored with that third party). Such access may require you to provide us your login information for those third parties and by providing such login information you consent to us accessing your accounts. All of the information about your accounts (including login information) will be stored using the security mechanisms described herein.
How do we use the information?
We use personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about product upgrades, new products, services, newsletters and informative emails;
- To assist us in creating content that is relevant to you or that you have directed us to create;
- To provide you with special offers that may be of interest to you and to improve your experience on our Web site;
- To assist us in creating better products and services to meet your needs;
- To allow you to purchase and download products, obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities you select;
- To identify your postings and the content that you upload to and the information that you download from the Website;
- To help you quickly find software, services or product information important to you.
We may combine the information you provided with information and data provided by other users or from other sources such that the aggregate information and data does not personally identify you, and we may use this information and data for any purpose, including targeted marketing and research.
How do we protect your information?
We protect this information by maintaining robust industry-standard physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. These include:
The Website has retained a secure environment available at a third-party site, where security personnel monitor the system 24 hours a day. Access to servers requires multiple levels of authentication.
The Website's secure network infrastructure includes the following components:
In addition, we train our employees in the proper handling of personal information. When we use other companies to provide services for us, we require them to protect the confidentiality of personal information they receive.
When can we disclose your information?
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide the products or services you have requested or purchased and to comply with your posting or content uploading and forwarding activities.
We may use such information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or establish and exercise our legal rights and defend against legal claims.
To the extent that you post content or other information to the Website, to the extent that you have a linked account with another service provider, such as Facebook or Twitter, such content and information may become available and viewable on such linked accounts.
How can you access your information?
You may access the information that we have on you via your account information page. In the event that you find mistakes in your information or if you would like to change or delete any information that we have stored about you, you may make changes directly from your account information page. Please note that if you delete certain information we may no longer be able to provide you with the services that we have been providing.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Web Sites and Advertisements
Bundle does not provide financial services or investment decisions or advice. All advice provided on the Website is for general informational purposes only and is not intended, nor should it be used, for purposes of recommending, determining or selecting any specific financial investment or investment strategy.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California and have provided us with your personal information, you may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In response to such request we may choose instead to provide you with a cost free means of preventing such information sharing. To make such a request, please write to us or email us at Bundle Corporation, 149 Fifth Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10010 or at email@example.com, Att'n: California Customer Choice Notice]
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
We know that your privacy is very important to you. We welcome questions and comments regarding this policy, so feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can or also mail us at: Bundle Corporation, 149 Fifth Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10010