From BundleHQ: Are you getting a flu shot this year?
Wednesday! Halfway there. We can do this. Deep breaths. If we can just get through today (and we can!), then it's Thursday, which is notable because: It's the day before Friday. (Thursday is also notable because Friends used to come on Thursday nights on NBC. Do you know what comes on Thursday nights on NBC now? Yeah, we don't either. But Friends totally comes on TBS on weekdays at 4:30p. Friends! What a show!) Okay, nostalgia for TV show over ... now. [Editor's note: Two of Mike Dang's favorite TV comedies, Community and 30 Rock, are on Thursday nights on NBC.]
Here's what happened Tuesday on Bundle:
1. Kate Ashford talked money and babies, specifically the economics of having a second kid.
2. Moriah Norris-Hale manned a festival booth over the weekend, and she thinks she fell victim to a short-change scam. But how can she ever know?
3. Mike Dang interviewed The Great Food Truck Race's Misa Chien about her truck ("The Nominater"), her other job (modeling for Abercrombie and Fitch), and, of course, money.
4. Kate Shellnutt queried the Bundle community: Is it okay to use your credit card for tiny purchases, or is it rude?
5. We asked you how you spoil your pets. Angela Zhang's dog has its own couch, so like, we think she wins.
And now for today's Question of the Day: It's flu season, which means the flu is everywhere (wash your hands!). Will you be getting a flu shot this year (Justin probably won't. He has never had a flu shot!)? Why or why not? Answer here, on Facebook, or on Twitter #gotflushots
House calls are making a comeback. How much would you pay to have a doctor come to you?
My mission to avoid the flexible-spending gnomes
Mangosteen and me: Or what we spend during flu season